Hospitality & LeisureConcierge by Foodbuy delivers exceptional service, value and savings through procurement solutions designed to meet your unique business needs.
Partner with us to turn your purchases into profit
Who We Serve
Full Service and Select Service Hotels
Recreation & Entertainment Venues
Hotel Management Companies
Hotel Ownership Groups
Programs We OfferContracted Categories
Food and Beverage
Broadline, Regional/Local Specialty Meat, Seafood, Produce, Dairy, Fresh Bakery, Specialty/Gourmet Items and Beverage Purchase
WIFI Service & Installation, Key Card Programs, Wireless Services, Meeting Solutions and more
Fire, Life & Safety
Supplies, Equipment and Services (SES)
Office Supplies, Uniforms, Shipping Services, Rental Cars, Signage and more
Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E)
Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Bedding, Appliances and more
Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO)
Paint, Filtration, Pest Control, Security Solutions, Comprehensive Cleaning, Waste Management and more
Hospitality & Leisure FAQs
- What can I expect as a member of Concierge by Foodbuy?
When you partner with Foodbuy, you can expect to get what you need for your business in the forms of customization, flexibility and savings. We connect our customers with the right suppliers for their business and put together winning strategies for each Member to maximize value and reduce cost whenever possible. We empower you to make the right supply chain choices for your business and offer you pure transparency along the way.
- What types of products can Concierge by Foodbuy offer my business?
Backed by the purchasing power of Compass Group, the largest food service management company in North America, Foodbuy has products and services to cover the needs of all types of facilities—from large, national University systems to smaller, local schools.
Whether you are looking for healthy snacks and meal options for your cafeterias or janitorial services and supplies to keep your operation clean, Foodbuy has a broad portfolio that will make your operation successful and ensure you have access to the products you need.
- What types of services does Foodbuy offer that are specific to hospitality?
Foodbuy has many unique service offerings that are beneficial to our customers in the hospitality space. A few of the most popular are shown below.
• FUSE – Foodbuy’s Fuse Portfolio offers more than 60 programs in the Services, Supplies and Equipment (SES) category. Whether you need an Electronic Visit Verification Program (EVV), Linen Rental Services or Pest Control Services, – Fuse has a program that will fit your business.
• OneSource® Ordering Platform – OneSource® is a customized eProcurement system that gives Foodbuy Members full visibility into their purchasing process, in real-time. OneSource® minimizes upfront costs by consolidating purchasing and automating the accounts payable process. Additionally, it makes it easier to increase contract compliance and optimize inventory, reducing inventory costs by 20-30%.
• Culinary Consulting – Our team of professional chefs provides consultations on operational efficiencies, leads product cuttings, facilitates menu/recipe development and helps get costs down in your organization without compromising on value.
• Webtrition® – Webtrition is our web-based proprietary ingredient, recipe and menu management solution committed to delivering best-in-class recipe database developed by our culinary leaders, a menu management tool that maintains standards and controls food costs and accurate nutrition information that meets client and customer demands
• S. Sherman Associates – a consultant group that works directly with properties in addition to management companies to develop long-term plans to boost the bottom line while focusing on each property’s needs. Our programs can increase the value of property offerings while reducing costs.
See a full list of our value-added Foodbuy service offerings here.
- How can a GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) like Concierge by Foodbuy help me?
Foodbuy processes more than 33 million transactions per month. Our ability to provide extensive data analytics keeps our clients profitable, enabling them to evaluate their supply chain processes. Our secret is in our dynamic financial optimization, we offer enhanced financials to support informed decisions. This results in the right products at the right price for their unique application.
- How do I go about ordering the products and services I need?
Foodbuy offers our Members access to Managed Order Guides (MOGs) to streamline the majority of their purchases from broadliners. Best practices in order guides managed by Foodbuy has resulted in improved compliance and reduced food cost. Additional benefits can include: a standardized ordering process; aggregation of products for stocking services with all Foodbuy customers using the same distributor; assurance distributors are providing the correct items; and product flagging which points users to products that provide the best net costs available.
- Can I choose my own distributor?
Yes. Foodbuy is proud to be a distributor neutral procurement organization. We allow you to select and benefit from the distribution partner that best meets your business needs. Under the Foodbuy program, customers can choose to purchase from any of the major broadliners as well as local and regional distributors that provide produce and specialty meat and seafood offerings.
- How can I be sure I am saving money and adding value to my organization?
Concierge by Foodbuy is an expert at identifying savings opportunities across our client’s supply chain. Focused solely on procurement, our team brings a unique blend of purchasing savvy, product expertise, and proven strategic processes in functional areas such sourcing, category development and distribution.
The core of food cost control begins with our purchasing strategy. Each Member has a focused account management team that will ensure your specific purchasing contract reflects the best unit pricing. Foodbuy delivers cost control measures though two main channels a Cost Modeling Methodology (from raw material to freight) and a Supply Chain Methodology (from consumer to raw material).
- How do I find out more about becoming a Member at Foodbuy?
For more information about becoming a Member, click here and a Foodbuy representative will be in touch: Become a Customer
- Does Concierge by Foodbuy have a sustainability platform?
As the largest foodservice procurement organization in North America, Foodbuy embraces both the challenges and opportunities of sustainability and corporate social responsibility initiatives in the foodservice supply chain.
Foodbuy and Compass Group have strived to make positive change within the realm of sustainability by supporting local economies, sourcing sustainable seafood, implementing measures to address climate change issues and much more. Find more detail about our sustainability platform here.
How We Partner For Success
Hospitality & Leisure, Purchasing Optimization
Helping Increase Contract Utilization Saves Member $2.5M
Flexible Distribution Management, Healthcare, Purchasing Optimization
Identify Opportunities from Procurement to Back-of-House Execution
Culinary Solutions, Healthcare
Retain Staff and Make Learning an Experience
The Culinary Solutions Team at Foodbuy worked with us to establish targets and goals to drive commitment and compliance with our committed members. This yielded significant savings for our members while simultaneously driving value to the supplier community.”
We are a 700 bed hospital and have made significant achievements with the help of the Foodbuy team and utilization of the programs offered. Foodbuy (has) helped to make many positive changes in our processes and our purchasing procedures resulting in cost savings and process improvement.”
The Culinary Solutions Team at Foodbuy is a win-win for everyone involved and we look forward to expanding the program for years to come. ”